Saturday 25 February 2012

Well, JUMP is now available at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/134463 and I'm so excited! The joy of having people from around the world read something I am so passionate about is indescribable.
For my first post I want to say THANK YOU for those that have written reviews. I am truly honoured. This is embarrassing but true, I actually cried when I saw how much the readers loved my novel and my characters. When you put so much of your heart into something and others truly appreciate and understand it, the overwhelming feeling is incredible. Again thank you :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Paterson! I just posted your first review for JUMP on BarnesandNoble.com! I was so excited to be the first and to give it a highly recommended 5 stars. Please keep working on this series! I cant wait to read Waleron's and Kilter's stories. . . When do you think that might be?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! And you absolutely deserve the praise! I'm sure that whomever Step's heroine and hero are, it will be fan-freakin-tastic!

      Anxiously Awaiting more from C-Paterson,
      Sonya Walters

      Delete